- Receives and registers Client provided document for projects,
- Controls issuance of document numbers, including maintenance of proper document registers for engineering project.
- Maintains specifically assigned project database/s.
- Ensures proper document classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving.
- Reviews completeness of documentation and prepares document transmittals.
- Prepares and maintains AFC and As-built photostat books for detail engineering project, either for in-house use or for onward transmittal to Client during project closeout.
- Performs document quality check in accordance to Company document control procedures.
- Performs file backup to ensure proper storage and archiving of electronic registers.
- Prepares engineering project reports, as may be required.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.